Today let us talk about the photo of the blog (above).
Why I put that photo in my blog?
Will you think that's the idea of my future?
Having further life journey which I have to face soon?
Actually, that's a flyover nearby the junction between main road and the road to my NS campsite.
On the flyover, that's the main road while under the flyover, it's KTM rails.
My friends who are same campsite with me must know about this. Haha...
This photo gives me a feeling of thinking of.
The great NS programme gave me a nice and unforgetabble feeling and memories.
I had felt the real life myself during NS programme.
Recently I'm working nowadays, in BMC.
I'm waiting July intake of my school which I going to study at to continue my school life.
That's my decision, for years from now.
That's all for today.
Bye~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment