Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bookfest visit

Friday went to KLCC Popular Bookfest with MCT & YYW.
Not bad, because I have bought some books and stationery, but I spent more than 100 in one day. T_T
Hmm... We went there by kinds of transport. ~.~
Car, stupid KTM then LRT.
I have asked MCT to take the LRT at BTS station but he refused, so we waited for the "Keretapi Tiada Masa" for round-trip. Waiting of course not a problem, but the trouble is the "human sardin" in the "can" (train compartment).
Anyway, we able to finish our round-trip journey, that's the main point. xD

Hmm... For the coming weekend, nothing to do besides study supposely, but I had spent whole day on MSN and Facebook and TT Player (music time! =P).
How about study? Of course midnight time, meant just now. LOL
Sunday & Monday having outing, but I don't think I will go due to laziness.

I planning a gathering again, hope not to fail again as I feel boring with these things.
So, next time you all just plan for me, no need ask me to plan. Haha...   

No comments: