I had completed, finally, my T2 tuition text book.
But I havent done my remaining 4 mock test. Ahhhh... ><
Lucky that Mon & Tues morning class (T2 @.@) had been finished. Yeah ^^
There are many I want to seek for, say and share with guys.
However, should I?
I find it hard to be share as I'm not a professor, who with specified qualification.
And the bad experienced of mine when sharing with friends, make me even wonder that I shouldn't share.
I know that's not much people think me as a soul mate or the best friend amongst the best one.
It's OK for me, as I had accepted this fact long times ago.
I appreciate your true friendship to me, and I really hope to stay contact with you even after decades, as you are the best one among lasses that I know.
The best and the best, live at the same area which just have a distinct of less than 1meter between their house.
Is this call fate? Haha...
I believe it. ^^
1 comment:
Know what your requirements are for years insurance plan. There are several calculators on the web that may help you get a solid idea of what is going to be necessary to cover your survivor's bills. Look into the different alternatives to help you decide what quantity of coverage work ideal for your family. Dividfr5y4en
Post a Comment