After our friends celebrated their Hari Raya, the holidays were ended and now, everything turns usual as before that.
My classes getting often than before as I had double classes on Saturdays.
These classes were just to finish up the syllabus of T4 and it was done.
However, my busy period was not yet ended.
I'm having my T2 CBE on next day, while my Wednesday which is my off day have a new job for me now.
So, in simple words, time is getting pack for me.
When will my busy period over?
Hopefully next Saturday, but the coming November I will have another busy period again.
May be that's just to train up my body and my stamina. Haha...
And for the test tomorrow, I hope that I can score it well and archieve my target as well.
I quite afraid of it, but it will still come to me and what I can and have to do, is just to get ready for the test.
Hope what am I planning to do now, of course with all the reasons behind it, will be done successfully. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment