Sorry for the no post for long time. =X
For today's post I have to use 'terms of reference' as my starting point as I have too much to write about. Haha
Terms of Reference
I About Exam
II About Holidays
III About New Semester - Semester V
I About Exam
Exam was over for two weeks time and that's the date my holidays began. And I still have to summarise my comment on the exam on June 2011 which is the Semester IV examination.
Ranking for each papers on (starts from the best to the least)
Time management: F9 > F8 > P1 > P2
Difficulty: P2 > F9 > P1 > F8
Confidence before exam: F9 > P2 > F8 > P1
Confidence after exam: F9 > P2 > F8 > P1
Summarised comments for each papers
Day 1/4 Paper F8 Audit and Assurance
The questions are obviously easy compared to last few sittings. But I have not much confidence on the paper may be due to lack of full preparation (preparation definitely had but just not 100% covered). I wish I could have passed the paper. =)
Day 2/4 Paper F9 Financial Management
The questions are just normal, as usual except for Question 3 which is challenging as the examiner didn't clearly stated what he wanted the candidates to answer (he did by use of hints). As well he included perpetual calculation (under NPV topic) and scrip dividend (under Dividend policy topic) which is not taught in the normal classes (may be included in notes for some lecture classes). I think I could pass the paper. =)
Day 3/4 Paper P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
The questions are quite okay and many of the questions are discussed by David Campbell, the examiner in his recent technical articles. I think I have done acceptably on most parts of the questions except for the statement written part which I was lacked of time when I writting the statement. No matter how, I as well wish that I could have passed the paper. =)
Day 4/4 Paper P2 Corporate Reporting
The 50-mark-Question-1 is quite easy but it required lots of workings to be done. And I got balanced my balance sheet (SOFP). The 25-mark-Question-4 is expected and the question is acceptably okay (not that hard). The headache parts are the 25-mark-Question 2 and 3 which show the least hint in the facts on what's required by the questions. I have just simply answer for the headache parts. In conclusion, I think I could achieve a pass mark for the paper. =)
In short, I hope I can pass all my papers for Semester IV examination. =)
II About holidays
This semester I have approximately 3 weeks time as my semester break. =X And I have been Penang for 3 days 3 nights with my OIC mates which is great. =) Then I have a lot outings as well and I have SingK for 3 times during this 3 weeks time. Haha Fun is it? Lolz Below is my summarised outings during my semester break. =)
14/6/2011 (Tues) Exam Over! Holidays Started!
15/6/2011 (Wed) Drink with John, Ryan, Ken
16/6/2011 (Thurs) Lunch @Nando & SingK @GBSWP with OIC mates
17/6/2011 (Fri) Drink with MCT, YYW
18/6/2011 (Sat) Hometown @Segamat
19/6/2011 (Sun) Hometown @Segamat
20/6/2011 (Mon) Shopping @BTS with KaJie
21/6/2011 (Tues) Penang 3D3N Trip with OIC mates
22/6/2011 (Wed) Penang 3D3N Trip with OIC mates
23/6/2011 (Thurs) Penang 3D3N Trip with OIC mates
24/6/2011 (Fri) Penang 3D3N Trip with OIC mates
25/6/2011 (Sat)
26/6/2011 (Sun) Housekeeping
27/6/2011 (Mon) SingK @GBSWP with TARC Brothers
28/6/2011 (Tues) Registration for Sem V
29/6/2011 (Wed)
30/6/2011 (Thurs)
1/7/2011 (Fri) BLOGGING DAY
2/7/2011 (Sat) [Someone Birthday Celebration]
3/7/2011 (Sun)
About the SingK with OIC mates
I quite enjoy the last two hours with Chee Seng and Chee Yeen as Chee Seng was singing at the last two hours! Haha I wish I could have the time of hearing you singing next time. Lolz =X
About the Shopping at BTS with KaJie
I have bought two wrist bands. I like it so much. =) And my sister bought me a blue colour bag for the Penang Trip which is on the next day. She also bought a nice T-shirt. Thanks a lot my lovely KaJie. =)
About the Penang Trip 3D3N with OIC mates
Sorry for my temper. Sometimes I was just too emotional. No matter how, we really have a nice trip! I'm looking forward for the next trip with you guys! =) And sorry for the crazy statement as well. Haha
About the SomeOne Birthday Celebration with Brothers
(Dinner at ShabuOne Lot10 and SingK at TeoHeng KTV with Brothers)
I hope that you guys will enjoy the event especially the main character - the birthday boy - of the day. Some changes have been made to fit in the timing as well as the circumstances arise. No matter how, Sherine has put lots of effort on the event. So we must enjoy the event. Haha =)
And the free days normally will be roomkeeping days (although it started early). Haha What a busy semester break. And it is going to over soon. =( A lot of things need to do and some are done some yet to be done, like for example, packing last semester files and notes, printing necessary syllabus documents for next semester, packing trips documentary, arranging computer files and photos etc. Haha I quite enjoy my busy holidays. =) Ops The only things I forget to do is to manage my health (sleeping time) and body shape. I will try to do these from today's onwards. =X
III About New Semester - Semester V
The new semester will start on 8th of July (next Friday). And the papers I taking this semester are as follows:
Papers for Semester V
P3 Business Analysis (BA)
P4 Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Previously, I again have put myself into a dilemma situation whether to choose the option papers merely based on my interest (personal interest) or the usefulness of the option papers in future (working life). And I have solve the dilemma and end up choosing the papers by the usefulness. The remaining two option papers I might have taken as part time study while I'm working as part of additional knowledge that might be required in future working life. =)
This semester I will have lesser class compared to last semester. But the syllabus are much more compared to last semester. Lol Haha So I have to work for the same effort and indeed, more effort is required compared to last semester as last semester I was not doing that good actually. Hereby I attach my timetable at below so that you guys can check my free time and date me. Haha =)
Semester V Timetable
Half of the year of 2011 is past as well my Semester IV. I will continue to work hard play hard for the remaining half of the year (which is my Semester V as well). =)
That's all for my today's blog. Have to sleep now, it's too late. Good nitez world. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment