Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Three more days

Three more days, then I will have to attend a party.
It's a gathering of all previous class classmates.
I handled this event and invited all the friends to join this event.
I'm happy because most of the friends are attending this party.
And I have the chance to meet you all up who have long time didn't not meet each other.

Waiting for the night of the party to fall, I have something to say about this event.
That's I will be late for some time because I have work on that respective night till 9+pm. =.='''
.
..
...
Wakaka xD
Speechless bo? >.<

2 comments:

kelly chiewpy said...

=.="" how can the organiser be late ??? I thought someone always said, "We mz b on time"
Hehe...happy working lo :P

David Lim Boon Yeng said...

lolx u noe wat m i bz wat =P
err? i hav d "secretary" to handle for tis event mah xD