Friday, September 25, 2009

To follow your heart

I have learnt a new thing, from just a single novel, which is the first novel that I read and finished few days ago.
It's great enough for me, and now I understand the effects of reading, no matter fiction or non-fiction based novel.
I like it, and hope that the next novel that I going to read have a great experience to me, may be even sophisticate or irritate than the previous one.


Hmm... I had decided to take computer based exam (CBE) for my current enrollment of CAT on paper 3 and 4 which have a choice doing the exam either in computer or written paper.
Even the lecturers suggest us to take a written paper as it is more safety due to questions spotting.
However, I had decided to take the CBE because the CBE result are released rights after you done or submit your question paper.
And it's more challenging compare to written paper.
Its price is slightly expensive than the written paper, and if I buy the bankdraft of 74 pounds today (today currency one pound = RM5.75), I can save up to RM75 (each CBE charges RM250).


While at the same time, I'm planning for my holidays, study, exams, work, trips and gathering.
Must plan well this time, as a successful and professional planner, there is no mistakes and allowance for it, and the problems solving shall not appear at all.


These are the words from my heart, not the first time, but it brings more senses than before.
I will let you to follow your heart, from now on, just to see will you being better than before, in personality, actions and thinking as well.
And tonight, there is the gathering of our form 5 fellow friends.
See you all there! ^^

No comments: