Although the days in October are not ended yet, but I think that's all the events for the current month.
During this month, I have lots friends having their birthday, and we were celebrating with them as well.
10th October: Kwai Yean's Birthday Party
We went to Serdang "Tie Tang" Steamboat and ate steamboat.
We went there at around 6pm, but back at 10.30pm (4.5hours).
I wonder what we're eating and it took so much time. Haha!
16th October: Victor's Birthday Party and AKH's Birthday Party
At evening, 3pm, brothers and I were went to sing-K at Green Box Jusco CS.
Haha! We gave a surprise to Victor, a birthday cake.
And don't know why, he announced that he is in love now. X.X
At night, around 8pm, we went to AKH's house as there is a birthday party again. LOL
Met with some long-time-no-see friends, and we had a good chat at there. Wakaka...
17th October: Sherine's Birthday Party
Dailou (John) was the host of this party. XD
We went to Langat Hill Gasoline Restaurant again.
(9 people 1 car, like parent bringing 7kids? OMG)
After dined at the restaurant, we went back to Ken's house and played. =P
Around 12am, we had our cake ceremony. LOL
In conclusion, I ate 3 different cakes in 2 days. Haha!!
And I had found some tricks on studies, I'm still thinking on it and whether should I try to play this foul, as I like to take risk but with conditions.
Err... I think I had nothing more to say, besides that day I broke record on without sleep 36+hours. LOL
K den B. =DD
No comments:
Post a Comment