Finally, my busy period over.
However, I have sick.
Free time end up with sickness, so WTH!
Tonight MC&G invite me to attend an event.
I feel that I have to go, but I have not decided yet.
And last night, I cann't even sleep even though it's 5am!
Lastly, I slept at time around 6am but I woke up at 9am! T_____T
How come Arh~
Last night time, I thought a lot of things, related to study, personalities, and even life experiences.
I find that I have much dreams to be archieved in future time.
Although I know that's not easy and may not successful in the end, but my heart/mind/soul keep reminding me and asking me to have a try on these, either with return or not, they want me to try.
I have an idea on the speech that I have to post at here or facebook at my birthday.
I not sure whether this can be done or not, but I will try and let my friends see it. ^^
Reply to someone: I have completed your order, but it's not yet released by now, may be later (today).
No comments:
Post a Comment