Wishes again to all birthday stars in this week. =D
1611 My sister =)
1611 Ying Ying =P
1811 Kelly xD
Haha... Stupid HP camera is spoil again. Grrr...
If not I will take the photo of the present that I sent her.
You all try to guess what I sent her.
Note: People that guess correctly will not awarded prize(s). LOL =X
Hmm... News: I will stop my current job at the end of December of this year.
So I will getting poor and poor after this due to no income. Haha...
5 more days to go... =X
14 more days to go for work =X
22 more days to go for exam =X
48 more days to go for next year =X
Year end coming, so we should start counting down all the days. Haha... =DD
And I wish all SPM 2009 candidates good luck and gambateh! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment