Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy November

This month is really a busy month.
Although the normal classes were ended, but the revision classes have started.
And these filled in my timetable packly.

The Class Timetable.
5th Nov (Thurs) ---- 6pm~9.30pm
9th Nov (Mon) ------ 6pm~9.30pm
12th Nov (Thurs) -- 10am~5pm
13th Nov (Fri) ------ 10am~9.30pm
14th Nov (Sat) ----- 10am~9.30pm
15th Nov (Sun) ----- 10am~5pm
19th or 20th Nov --- Night class*
24th Nov (Tues) ---- 10am~1pm
25th Nov (Wed) ---- 10am~1pm
26th or 30th Nov --- Night class*
*these classes are not been comfirmed yet.

The Examination Timetable.
9th Dec (Wed) 3pm - 5pm
ACCA/CAT/T3 Maintaning Financial Records
10th Dec (Thurs) 3pm - 5pm
ACCA/CAT/T4 Accounting for Costs

Last two days my house internet service down, caused me not able to online for these two days.
This really drove me crazy (due to over-boringness? XD).
Somehow this trouble have been solved (if not I won't writing this now right? =P).
Haha...

The PD2D1NTP (lols?) is under-planned now.
[Port Dickson 2 Days 1 Night Trip Project] 
There are lot people that being invited but the related informations, like date and accomodation, somehow, are not yet being discussed and comfirmed.
So I hope all these can be settle as soon as possible (lols =X). 

Last two entire weeks I was finished at least 2 dramas completely (without skipping).
How crazy am I, who watched the drama till 7am at the morning started from 11pm (non-stop).
But that 2 dramas are really nice and good enough. =D

Lastly, I just announce here that there is a special blog-post in my current blog (the one you're reading now) either on my birthday eve or the exact day.
Hopefully it can be done on time so it can be posted on time too. =) 

K Bye =D 

No comments: