So I ready to enjoy my holidays with not less than 3 events because my next year's life will be very busy and tired.
11/12 Drink tea with Ryan, Ken, John, Sherine, and brothers.
16/12 Sing K @Jusco CS with Ryan, Victor, and Jun Keong. [EVENT A]
17/12 Lunch with Ryan;
Drink tea with Chee Fong and Chin Pang.
18/12 Bowling @Times Square with MCT and brothers; [EVENT B]
Drink tea with John and Jit Phoon.
Haha... Seem like my target is going to archieve. lols
By the way, rights after exam I start to play GG again.
I miss it too much! xD
I get to know many friends again. lols
3 friends (added in GG, MSN, and FB) from 3 different games, and one of them is a quite good chatter. =P
Besides, I know MCT's classmates. lols
Haha... I feel happy to see brothers again. =D
These are the photos during the outgoing. =X
Ed and I. (both of us ordered the same drinks haha xD)





No comments:
Post a Comment