I'm back! Sorry for yesterday.
From now, 36 hours more, I will sit for my exam first time in a huge exam hall.
Unlike UPSR, PMR or SPM, I think this time I will have a new experience on examination.
By the way, I want to score, not just to pass the exam!
Although I'm not aim for prize winner, I want to get good marks on both paper, for scholarship and my knowledge and ability as well.
While, rights after exam, I will again list down some activities (include outgoing xD) to release all the tension out and build up again confidence.
And I have to catch up my english as well, especially in grammar and sentence making.
This is just a approach to get ready with the next term (five advanced-standard papers).
Anyway, I have to get ready later (after tonight) for my T3!
Good luck to every T3 candidate tomorrow. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment