Monday, December 7, 2009

Sickness?

I think I get sick.
I don't know what happen to me, but after I read some articles, I realize I have this syndrome since last 5 months.
What is the medicine to treat this sickness? And how can I recover from this sickness?
Hahaha... I don't know about it.

I think I lost control on myself.
Even I know the effects of boredom if I continueing be like this, but I cann't control or stop myself from the syndrome.
I know commit suicide or self-destroy are stupid actions ever.
But in case, how you know that you won't do that?
May be in future you are the one who do this stupid action.

May be currently get drunk will be one of the way to solve this.
I hope I need not try this, because I understand my personality well, I will get addicted to it.

1 comment: