Firstly, this week has only 3 school days due to lecturers' conference, so it ends up with no class. Yeah! xD
Secondly, I know my classmates-the team "Group Think" well now! xD They are incredible. Haha!! =P
Thirdly, I have events with brothers and NS buddies, feel happy to stay with all of you again. xD
15/01/2010 (Friday)
Climb Hill @Broga Hill and
Dinner @MINES Gasoline with brother Shi Ming, NS buddies WeiDe, Vynn, and Ekei.
Drink @Sungai Long with MCT, and YYW.
16/01/2010 (Saturday)
Walk Hill @Sungai Long Hill and
Breakfast @Sungai Long with brothers Ryan, and Ken.
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
15/01/2010
xxxxxxx
15/01/2010
xxxxxxx
Broga Hill
MINES Gasoline
MINES Gasoline
xxxxx
xxx
x
x

David-Alvin-Vynn-Ekei
P/S: Half way only. >.<

Ekei and I. =)
Yeah! We reached 1st checkpoint.
The view from 1st checkpoint to the top of the hill. =D
The view from 1st checkpoint to the foothill. =D
Desmond and Vynn. =)

Guys: David-Alvin-Desmond =X

Girls (start from mid): Ekei-Vynn =X
P/S: I was calling >.< LOL
We can see the eclipse! =X

All busy with captured photos. =X

Yeah! Our Climb Team with pink flag. >.<

National Monument. ==||
Alvin brother and I. =)

Vynn and I.
P/S: I looked like scout. >.<

Solo. =X

Alvin brother and I. =)

Vynn and I. =)
P/S: On the way of getting to the foothill.

Family Picture. =DD

Then, we went to Sek Na Dok temple. =)

Family Picture again. xD

Dying... ==||

One word: weird. ==||

Ekei and I. =)
P/S: Walking down the hill.

Semenyih turn left. ==||
(We were on the way back from Semenyih la! zzz)

Driving towards MINES Gasoline. xD

Here is it. xD

Wao~ The lake and the handsome. =P

The food and I. LOL

My food: Nasi Rendang Ayam. Kaka

Desmond-David-Ekei
Finished our dinner. =P
And I went to have a drink with brothers MCT and YYW later. xD
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
16/01/2010
16/01/2010
xxxxxxx
Sungai Long Hill
Sungai Long
Sungai Long Hill
Sungai Long
xxxxx
SS~ xD
Ryan's head-David's head connection. LOL XD
2lou Ryan. =P
3lou Ken. =P
Emo~ With the effect somemore. >.<
P/S: This effect only available in my phone. >.<
Who's bag? =X
Ken's legs-David's legs connection. XD
"Yo!" =X
Finally we found the way to capture 3 of us in 1 photo. =X
Normal vs Serious vs Cute.
The road is similar to our friendship, never end. =)
Ryan=Ken=David
Yeah! Brothers forever. XD
Although next week everything will back to normal again,
but I feel happy and glad to have all these sweet time with all my brothers and buddies. ^^
Good luck to you all too. All the best. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment