Hahaha...
Last night, I was free enough to edit my photo. xD
While, the first edition I feel not that good enough,
then today I edited again and feel better for the second edition.
I think I'm going crazy on myself. =P
SS! XD


The first version VS the second version.
Which one better? LOL
Anyway, tomorrow is Monday again.
5 school days make me feel boredom.
Hope days pass faster. Haha... =P
Bye~
Last night, I was free enough to edit my photo. xD
While, the first edition I feel not that good enough,
then today I edited again and feel better for the second edition.
I think I'm going crazy on myself. =P
SS! XD


The first version VS the second version.
Which one better? LOL
Anyway, tomorrow is Monday again.
5 school days make me feel boredom.
Hope days pass faster. Haha... =P
Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment