Wao~ =X
Again this post about the latest activities. xD
Again this post about the latest activities. xD
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
23/01/2010
(Saturday)
xxxxxxx
23/01/2010
(Saturday)
xxxxxxx
Putrajaya Visit
xxxxx
xxx
x
I accompanied my sister went to Putrajaya, and again I acted as GPS. Lolx =P
These are the photos that I captured on that day:

The buildings. Blek =P

The view of the bridge from the park beside mosque.
We saw lots overseas tourists. =X

One of the must-visit-place in Putrajaya, the plain. =X

Going to drive over the bridge. Haha xD

The government building view from a far site.

This bridge is for monorail. ==

The Putrajaya International Convention Center (PICC). =D

We ended up with shopping at Alamanda Putrajaya.
This was the photo I captured there. ^^
These are the photos that I captured on that day:
The buildings. Blek =P
The view of the bridge from the park beside mosque.
We saw lots overseas tourists. =X
One of the must-visit-place in Putrajaya, the plain. =X
Going to drive over the bridge. Haha xD
The government building view from a far site.
This bridge is for monorail. ==
The Putrajaya International Convention Center (PICC). =D
We ended up with shopping at Alamanda Putrajaya.
This was the photo I captured there. ^^
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
29/01/2010
(Friday)
xxxxxxx
29/01/2010
(Friday)
xxxxxxx
CY Birthday Celebration @BTS
Dinner @KLCC
Dinner @KLCC
xxxxx
xxx
x
We celebrated Chee Yeen's birthday in class (Cut Cake Ceremony LOL).
While after class, we went to Berjaya Times Square to have our lunch and games there. =)

The cake. Salwa and her subordinates ready the cake in another room. =X

And surprise! Wakaka =P

She was so excited. ==

The family photo. LOL =D
First time been KL? @.@?
NO! First time been Man Men's House. =P

Kena bully. T___T

In BTS. =X
*Sorry because a lot photos unable to save successfully and post here. =(
*The photos include one couple photo, so sad because it's unable to be posted here. =(
Lalala~
After dining, we went for bowling, but I didn't play. Blek =P
While at night, I joined Ryan and Glady (Ben Mun and Ben Jing).
Haha... Surprisingly I get to know Carmen, Yan Ying and see Milo again. =P
We had our dinner at Full House, KLCC.
And it's $.$. LOL =P
These are the photos I captured at there: =)
The KLCC. =X



No comments:
Post a Comment