Monday, January 11, 2010

LCCT again

Today went to LCCT with my family to fetch my sister who was just back from Taiwan.
We reach at around 9pm, whereby the plane was landed as well,
but we waited one hour before my sister was out from the arrivals gate.


The LCCT arrivals gate.
I captured this photo while waiting (too boring). =P

My sister was so happy. Haha ^^
She bought a lot of things included shirts and foods. =X
However, she was shocked when she heard Vicky's news.
Haiz...
Vicky~ You have to take care of yourself too.
You have to know my family and I are really care and love you.

By the way, I having event again on this coming Friday.
Lolx! I'm the driver for the day again. >.<
Hope everything will be all right. =D

2 comments:

Ying Ying said...

haha everything will be fine
i can back up you if you have any problem later then dun worry ya.. wahhh cant wait for the day ^^

David Lim Boon Yeng said...

so how is it =P