Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time flies

Time flies with an lighting speed whilst I am still a little boy who do the same thing still all the time.

My blog was being abandoned for months, as the feeling of unwilling to share is with me still. I hope to write something, at least one sentence. One sentence is enough to express the feeling sometimes.

I just looked back what I had written so much in this blog, and I found out sometime I'm superior in lying to myself, or in half-a-cup-full thinking: make myself feel better. Nevertheless, this always gives me the motivation to do the job and gains commitment in dealing any troubles and resistances.

That's all for today's post, I should have a nice sleep now and continue with my life full with colours.

2 comments:

kelly chiewpy said...

ur sentences is getting better
nice post :D

David Lim Boon Yeng said...

you too what haha
lol this post nothing special but just simply report my life :D