Monday, May 31, 2010

End of May

I want to mention again, time flies with a lighting speed, as it pass extremely fast and I have did nothing during the period since last post.

One week has past easily, and my progression on revision does not seem efficient at all while examination is on in one week time. I had pressured recently but not now. And I get boredom twice in just one week time. It sounds serious for me as it's a conscious to me about the pressure level.

No matter how, I will try my best in my forthcoming examination, and wish here myself able to archive my targets. =)

Hmm... In fact, I have to say a few words to my fellow friends, as recently I had talks with them and I want to raise a comment to them:

To Kelly: Learn to let go, the only way to realize more to yourself, and wish you good luck on your next papers. =)

To Ee Aun: Now is the time for you to learn how to negotiate and associate with people, and show your interpersonal skills, although it seem to be extremely hard for you but I believe you can fight a win for it. =)

To Ying Ying: Wish you all the best to your study as well as your career (I count it as). Thanks for your advises and the same words to you too, I believe you will success in one day too. =)

To Chee Yeen: Firstly, I have to say sorry as you find me at wrong time and I cann't really chat with you. In the end, do your best in the coming examination, and fight it and get it done together! =)

At last, but not the least, I wish all my brother,sister and friends who are the candidates for the forthcoming ACCA CAT examination all the best!

No comments: