I had no publish any post for long time, and this seem I a bit (only) lazy. LOL =X
The examination is over, what's next? Of course my holidays! xD
Err... Nothing special during this holidays, I went out few times with friends and the remaining days of it: sleep and eat.
21st of June, year 2010
I went to college to register for the next semester, and met Chee Seng and Mr. Chua (who were not going to singing after this) and Chee Yeen, Salwa, Sze Yee, How Yee and Max then went to Sungei Wang via LRT to meet up Mei Yan and Chia Ee. We had our lunch (or breakfast) before we enter Greenbox. We had a nice singing party and it was great because this was our first time went to sing K. However, How Yee and Max did not really sing a song. I really hope they sing on that day. - -
And the final decision is made for next semester: F4, F5, F6 and F7.
F4 we only have Salwa, Chia Ee, Chee Yeen, Sze Yee, Chee Seng and I. And the rumor says that the existing lecturer has resign due to some reasons.
F4 we only have Salwa, Chia Ee, Chee Yeen, Sze Yee, Chee Seng and I. And the rumor says that the existing lecturer has resign due to some reasons.
F7 we only have Chee Seng, Chee Yeen and I. Hopefully we can handle and finish it and pass the examination.
29th of June, year 2010
We had a emergency hiking plan at Broga Hill, and the participants who attend this event are Salwa, Bilal, Amaresh, Sze Yee, Chia Ee and Chee Yeen, Mei Yan and I. Unfortunately, we do not invite Mr. Alex who is our T5 lecturer to join us. After the hiking, we had our breakfast at Sungai Long Mamak restaurant then we dismissed.
4th of July, year 2010
This day was my eldest brother (dai-lou)'s birthday, and we (Sherine, Victor, Ken and I) had some surprising ceremony (although it does not seem surprising LOL) as for his celebration. We had our dinner at BMC Susan's restaurant, the meals were not that bad. Then we went to Station One pooling. It was my first time too to pool. We played five games and it was great! xD
The sad case is that we do not take much photos yesterday night. We have to take more photos next time. Haha...
*The sweet couple photo with cake is with Ken. =X
That's all the activities during my holidays. And the fourth semester is begin next Monday (F7 the first class). Hopefully this semester will be alright and my result for the last examination will be okay. =X
The existing study plan is expired, I have to work out another plan soon, and I wonder what new things will be added on to the new plan. Hehe...
And the last budget for first half year of 2010, I did a good job in budget control: sing K once a month and banned movie. For the absolute figure, it for sure will be over-budget. LOL! Haha...
So next half year I should have more budget control implementation especially funds for entertainment. =)
That's all for today, as I think it's more than enough. Hehe... Bye =)



No comments:
Post a Comment