Friday, September 3, 2010

Start of term two

Term two for the third semester - ACCA I - is started this Saturday. The feeling of stress is getting stronger. I had never face this much lots of stress ever.

As what I planned, I should attend all the bridging classes but seriously, I can not take it. Sorry to my classmates too as I had absent for substantial bridging classes.

As what I have notice, I find out many people around me who are around the same ages failed to continue with their studies. I think these may due to pressure as well as the subjects' difficulty. This makes me realises that being a profession, with qualification(s), is not easy. I never think it's easy, but it's harder than what I expected. No matter how, I really hope my friends able to get throught with all these examinations and qualified to be a graduate.

Let's take the view back to myself. I think quite a big number of those who knowing me will have the thinking that I'm superior. Even I have few nicknames like 'Shen' and 'Bio-Shen' etc which stand a mean of 'God'. I'm human still. Okay? = = But every person will have their limits (or sometimes known as the top stage). Of course I have it too, merely because I'm human too. = =

Currently I taking four ACCA papers in the forthcoming examination sitting. Archievement in the last examination sitting allows me to become a ACCA-student. And at this stage now, it's equivalent to the first year of a business Degree. Whilst this sitting progression will be Diploma and the second year of business Degree or even more than that. I encounter troubles with the content of the syllabus of each papers as it's getting wider than before.

I also getting uneasy and worry about my friends progression. I start to find out the difficulties of the course, the slope of it is becoming more slant and more slant. I'm not to scare my friends here, but I just want to advise you guys have to continueing putting in effort to your studies. I wish have no one of you will stop study.

Getting elder, getting mature, getting vex.
Idealist, nonetheless, will never yield.

1 comment:

Holmes said...

congratz...glad to c u fight against obstacles...wish u all de best lah~