Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bike

Last Sunday, I went out with brothers to Malaysia Agriculture Park (MAP) which is located in Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam. Great biking ever as I cycled for around 3 hours and luckily the next day my legs were not pain at all. X) It was a nice day with MCT, Ed, Took, MYY, Ee Yeng, Kristine and Xiao Ting. =) Paiseh to Edmund as I cycled too fast sometimes and almost fall down on the way back. =X

Hmm... Next is on last Friday, Ryan, Ken and I went to Sing-K. I have to say sorry as I felt not well that day (really don't know why ><). Then we went to Bukit Jalil parked and ride. We took LRT from Bukit Jalil station to the last station-Sri Petaling station-and then went to another end-Sentul Timur station-then only backed to PWTC station to meet Glady. It was like three idiots came to KL for the first time! - - But it is still a great experience in life. Haha

Others are things that I suffocate. So I not gonna talk about that. And there's a change in my principals of life and etc. I may update some of it at here. Bye =)

No comments: