Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think I did something wrong

I think I did something wrong. I feel guilty for no reason.

I don't know what I try to do or what I did is correct or not. I affect people's thinking, with intent to make good the people. However, recently I saw something which was the underlying of the facts, which implies that I am the one who interfere and destory it. I feel guilty. I don't know whether this is truely make good people or just only restrict someone from doing it. And whether the people will thank me or hate me. Am I too material? Or people is just like the virtual or dream?

No matter how, it's past.

Sorry if I really did something wrong.

By the way, I had my 'bike day' last Sunday. It was great. And I'm the one who having problem because I didn't had my breakfast. = = End up I cycled back to the canteen and had my food then only continue to the destination. In other words, I think I'm the last one. Haha... I will never say something loudly end up I got caught with it. One of my buddy should know this well. >< And about his birthday story I think I write it in the next post. =)

Bye.

No comments: