Saturday, November 6, 2010

First week of November

Erm... This post is written mainly about the recent studies. Overall I am still not ready with the examination simply because I have not yet finish study for every single subject. And indeed it is really hard and challenging for me. I have never face this hard-subject before, especially paper F7-Financial Reporting (which has only 28% passing rate) which is about financial accounting, requires not only understanding throughout the syllabus, but also requires your skills and exam techniques when answering question. Now I know what is the real 'hard' of the examination. In addition, paper F4-Corporate and Business Law is another 'killer paper' which I much worry about.

And tomorrow I will have my bike day again. This time with different group of people, and hopefully they are strong enough, and have strength to complete the cycling route. This activity is seem to be my only 'de-stress' activity. As next weekend start, I will have consecutively 17 days of class until the end of the month. I wish to skip some classes yet I cann't decide which class to skip.

No comments: