I still remember the requirement list that I set for friends (this is to avoid I mix with some bad company). But when time flies, I had amended much more the rules that I originally set and lots flexible rule are put in. However, I find out it's not worth of doing such changes as people will getting worse (they learn to be bad). I have thought of implement disqualification into the requirement list but I cann't decide it yet.
From the paragraph above, you may get what I implicit. And maybe, I'm too over-protected myself, or too 'idealist', or like to control people etc. Maybe I am, I do not say no, but the point is that I understand something which you might not see, eg: 'life vs live' concept. This doesn't mean is their fault (I never say so), no one is wrong maybe, or maybe is my fault: fault of over-demanding (therefore no one?).
Whilst, I had decided temporarily not to deal with all this (what I had done is done). I will concentrate on my studies as examination month is getting closer and closer. And tomorrow, I will have my mock exam for paper F6. Hopefully I can do it well.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment