Friday, January 14, 2011

Start of new year

Recently, I have added few 'box' on my blog. These are something that I want to express. Hahaha

The school days have started again and this semester is not going to be that 'easy' or 'relax' anymore. Seriously, this semester is the hardest life. I having 4 days night class consecutively, and one particular day I will have morning and night class, with a gap of around 5 hours. However, I will try my best, still for this semester and future.

Since last few days, I had undergo 'dark age' of mood. I cann't stop thinking all the worst circumstance. The reason for this, I don't know. I just want back my normal life.

And I have found that, I'm not that confident as before. In other words, my confidence has gone down. I'm trying to solve this. Ha - -

Nothing else I want to say here, I think. Bye.

No comments: