Saturday, January 29, 2011

Story or report

If you think you're my best group of friends, then you should read this post.

I had failed in fighting against the 'dark age' of mood. I don't know whether this is due to myself or people surrounding me, but let assume it's due to myself. To ascertain the reason of my mood getting unstable a.k.a. 'grey area', I have try my best write out some points down here to express out my deep heart conscious.

The following is my personal view to teenagers nowadays..

View: (Note: People who I mentioned are majority of all, not everyone.)
Teenagers now are getting 'idiotic' or 'dreaming' all the time. The mature thinking is never present in their mind where they think themselves are enough mature for everything. In that, this leads to people in town lose their culture and ethics as well. In my personal view, I have to leave this bunch of thinking people.

With regard of the view, for sure, I always link it to my life ie. environment. First of all, my friends, who might think their own are mature in nature, fall in love. Fall in love in its own nothing is wrong. But this group of people their mind stands at a wrong a.k.a. 'ready-to-fail' position. Some of the reasons that I could identify are:
1. Act in a way that obviously show they are not mature at all.
2. Act oftenly in a way that acting to be mature.
3. Without reality thinking at ALL.
4. Express their feeling which sounds so mature but it's not at ALL.
5. Inflexibility etc

I have not falling in love prior. You might say: "You don't understand what love is!" (which many people like to say this to people who never fall in love like me). But, please, view on people actions of an outsider is much more detail than the main characters. I am a guy also, I will fall in love as well, so please, don't think you are 'god of love' or 'king of love' or 'love killer' or what-so-ever. (In rude way: Please stand infront the mirror and look at yourselves!)

Yeah. You may say everyone has his (her) own view. As so my view is only personal view. I cann't blame you and you cann't blame me as well on this.

Back to the point today, which is about the 'dark age' of mood. I'm getting frustrated on my friendship as I cann't really accept my friends having some points of act that I stated just now (To me: It's exactly a STUPID act). May be just because I'm a Sagittarian, overreact and like to point people weaknesses. However, I believe I am an optimistic person, simply because I'm a Sagittarian.

In conclusion, you may say being my friend is stress enough, but that's my little requirement on friendship (haven't go thro' the ability and intelligence test). Ha =)

The worst part of today's blog is over, let's continue with some happy stuff. =)

First of all, I have to say thank you to MCT for the SingK fee. I thought I pay myself one actually but then... - - Nevermind lol Thank you very much. =)

CNY is coming soon, and I have plan some event included yam-cha (drink but tea not beer =X), pre-CNY outing and house visit during CNY. Hopefully these events will have the flag 'on' till the end. =)


No comments: